The Byrnes Health Education Center offers a continuum of health education curriculum (K-12) across five subject areas:
- Nutrition & Fitness
- Substance Abuse
- Human Growth & Development
- General Health
- Character Education & Behavioral Health
Our program benefits include:
- Health education programming mapped to national and state education standards
- Standards based lessons that are cross-curricular
- www.LearntobeHealthy.org mapped to all 50 state educational standards for six subject areas
- STEM Education
- Pre and Post packet materials (K-12)
- Program evaluations
- Evaluation analysis
- Audience response technology
- Multimedia presentations
- Health education to last a lifetime!
Schedule a series of programming. Customize your experience by scheduling a series of presentations in a variety of subject areas or an in-depth exploration of a specific subject area. We can work with you to meet your needs!
And don’t forget the adults! Complete the circle by scheduling a presentation not only for the students but for teachers, parents and other adults. Let’s educate and inspire the community!