Why Give to the Byrnes Health Education Center?
Thank you for your consideration of investing in our dynamic health education. The Byrnes Health Education Center has served a vital presence in our communities since 1995, educating and inspiring over 700,000 people at our Center in York, PA and millions of others online through LearntobeHealthy.org. With your generous support, we can do even more! There has never been a greater need for dynamic, FUN health education. Together, we can give the gift of education and inspiration to people of all ages to make healthy choices!
There are many ways to give…
• Use our online donation form below
• Make an annual pledge, payable monthly, charged to your Visa or MasterCard
• Designate your United Way contribution to the Byrnes Health Education Center
Does your employer participate in a Matching Gifts Program? Please check for availability with your employer. The impact of your gift to the Byrnes Health Education Center may be doubled or tripled! Some companies match gifts made by retirees and/or spouses.
We’d be happy to discuss any further giving options such as:
• Make a gift in honor of, or in memory of, a colleague or loved one
• Make a gift of stocks, bonds, IRA distributions or gifts of product
• Plan a lifetime income gift such as a Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Remainder Trust
• Name the Byrnes Health Education Center as a beneficiary of, or a portion of, a life insurance policy
• Name the Byrnes Health Education Center in your will
Also view our 2017 Annual Report for more information on how the Byrnes Health Education Center has positively impacted lives this past year.
Donation FormFor more information or to discuss other giving options, please contact:
Byrnes Health Education Center
515 South George Street, York, PA 17401