The Key to a Healthier Community
The Byrnes Health Education Center was created through the passion that education is the key to a healthier community. The Byrnes Health Education Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to keeping people well!
About our Programs:
- Our programs are science based, prevention oriented and mapped to national and state education standards.
- All programs are continually reviewed by a Curriculum Committee comprised of health and education experts.
- Program participants are evaluated for knowledge gain and behavioral intent with pre- and post-testing.
- Every teacher, every time evaluates our educators on presentation, content and impact.
To educate and inspire people of all ages to make healthy choices.
To be the leading resource of innovative, high-quality, effective health education.
With a commitment to excellence in all that we do, the Byrnes Health Education Center values:
- a passion for healthy communities;
- a culture that embraces creativity and fun;
- seeking and sharing knowledge; and
- an atmosphere of integrity and mutual respect.