The Key to a Healthier Community
The Byrnes Health Education Center was created through the passion that education is the key to a healthier community. The Byrnes Health Education Center is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization committed to partnering with local and national entities.
To educate and inspire people of all ages to make healthy choices.
To be the leading resource of innovative, high-quality, effective health education.
With a commitment to excellence in all that we do, the Byrnes Health Education Center values:
- a passion for healthy communities;
- a culture that embraces creativity and fun;
- seeking and sharing knowledge; and
- an atmosphere of integrity and mutual respect.
About our Programs:
- Our programs are science based, prevention oriented and mapped to national and state education standards.
- All programs are continually reviewed by a Curriculum Committee comprised of health and education experts.
- Program participants are evaluated for knowledge gain and behavioral intent with pretest and posttest.
- Every teacher, every time evaluates our educators on presentation, content and impact.